In this policy,
“user” or “you” means any person using the Service, whether by browsing our websites, purchasing products, subscribing to our Newsletter, to “Get in touch with us”, or participating in any other activities available through the Service.
2 What information do we collect?
- Technical information we obtain when you use our Marketplace. As you may know, when you access a website or use a mobile application there is some information that is automatically recorded. Our Marketplace is not different. These are the type of technical information we are recording:
- When you visit, access or use our Marketplace our servers automatically collect and retain information based on that usage. Website log data may contain your Internal Protocol address, the address of the webpage you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used the Marketplace and other web tracking features (below we are providing you with a detailed explanation on the other web tracking features we use).
- We may also collect information about the device (PC, MAC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) you are using to connect to the Marketplace. Such information may include the type of device, the operating system you are using, device settings, and unique device identifiers. The collection of this information depends on the device you are using and its settings. To learn about the information your device makes available you should check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Information you voluntarily provide. When you click on the link “Subscribe to Our Newsletters” we give you the option to subscribe to our Newsletters an press releases. If you decide to subscribe you voluntarily provide us with certain identifying information such as your name (first and last), address, company name and e-mail address, as well as any areas of interest.
- Likewise if you decide to contact us using the “Get in touch with us” form, you voluntarily provide us with certain identifying information such as your name (first and last), your country, and e-mail address.
- Also, note that when you are registering to our Newsletters, complete the form “Get in touch with us” you are providing us with identifying information that we will be using to also send you marketing communications about the IoE Traders company or our products and services.
- In light of the above, in order to be able to receive our newsletter, benefit from “Get in touch with us” and receive marketing communications from IoE Traders, you need a valid email address. Upon your registration for our newsletter, “Get in touch with us” we will save your IP address and the time and date of your registration. This serves for our part as a safeguard, should a third party attempt to misuse your email address and to subscribe to the newsletter, or “Get in touch with us” without your knowledge.
- Web tracking features we use.
- Pros of disabling cookies
- Privacy – Some cookies, called tracking cookies, allow third-party websites or websites that are affiliated to the websites you visit to track and record the websites that you’ve been to. These third parties can be advertisers or even the government, in some cases. Disabling cookies will, therefore, keep your browsing details private.
- Security – Although in general, cookies are not harmful, there have been some browsers that were found to allow malicious content to access the computers where cookies are stored.
- Cons of disabling cookies
- Convenience – Cookies are actually designed to remember information about forms and websites. Cookies are responsible for the auto-fill feature for forms where you input your address or email information. If you disable cookies, you would have to fill the forms up yourself.
- Personalization – Personalized content, such as the text “Welcome back, Jack!” on various home pages are possible through cookies. This will not work if cookies are disabled.
- Credit card information
- For purchase products through our Marketplace we use the service of a third party for processing credit card or bank payments. This intermediary has access to personal information needed to perform its function, it is solely a link in the distribution chain and is not permitted to store, retain or use the information provided except for the sole purpose of credit card payment processing but may not use it for other purposes.
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use the information collected to undertake the Marketplaces.
- Only the information you have voluntary provided as described in paragraph 2 above is used to send you the documents and information you have selected, possibly also to contact you to discuss your interest in the Marketplace, our products and services, send you information about promotions or events. Thus, you understand that you can receive marketing communications. Please read paragraph 4 below that gives you some choices in controlling our use of the information collected.
- The credit card information collected from you is used to collect payment from you.
- Regarding analytics collection please note that we will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any of your personally identifiable information. We will not associate any data gathered from our Marketplace with any personally identifiable information (meaning data that permit to directly identify you as a unique person) from any source, unless you voluntarily submit that information via a fill-in form on our Marketplace.
- Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on our Marketplace or any survey we initiate that you accept to take part in is only used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving our Marketplace.
- We may undertake international transfer. Indeed we may in the process of providing Marketplace to you, transfer information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information (meaning data that permit to directly identify you as a unique person), across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from the laws of Netherlands, please note that by using the Marketplace you are consenting and permitting the transfer of information, including personal information, to countries and jurisdictions that may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
What choice do you have about sharing your information?
- You may request to be removed from marketing communications by visiting this page: https://www.ioetraders.com/my-account optout and requesting that you be unsubscribed from future communications. A link to this page would also be found at the bottom of our e-mails pushing the information to you.
With whom do we share information we collect?
- We share: We may share the information collected with hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and services required to operate and maintain the Marketplace. Consequently we are making you aware that certain of the information collected may be transferred from your current location to our offices and servers as well as the hosting partner we indicate in this paragraph. We are careful to only provide to the hosting partner the information that is necessary to assist us in providing the Marketplace.
- We may also share the information collected with companies that are part of the IoE Traders partner organization and that are located in different countries of the world.
- Credit card: we use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- We may share: We may also provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about the traffic patterns of our Marketplace, and information covering the usage of our Marketplace to reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no personal information (meaning data that could directly identify you as a unique person).
- We may disclose: We may disclose the information collected if we believe such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Marketplace or members of the public.
- The Marketplace is not directed to anyone under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old do not use the Marketplace.
- By submitting information through the community blog webpage, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, transmit, copy and display such information in any and all media now know or hereinafter devised and represent that you have all necessary rights in such posting.
- Now that you have been warned, let us tell you about the community blog webpage. The community blog webpage connects you with others to share your questions, insights, and views about the Marketplace and IoE Traders. Read what others are saying about the Marketplace and IoE Traders, get knowledgeable answers, and swap comments and ideas on the Marketplace and IoE Traders with others.
- The community blog webpage is available only to individuals older than 18 years of age.
- Please use the community blog webpage with respect as if you were interacting with your friends.
- Do not post:
- Profane or obscene, inflammatory or spiteful comments
- Messages that abuse, denigrate or threaten others
- Text or articles written by someone else, even with attribution for the author, except for brief quotations from a book, article or other product related to the discussion
- Any personal information about person under 18.
Descriptions that intrude on the privacy of another person, including revealing personally identifiable information such as their name or address
- Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
- Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Repeated unwelcome messages that harass or embarrass other participants
- Any form of “spam,” including advertisements, contests, or other solicitations for other websites or companies; or any URL link that includes a “referrer” tag or affiliate code
- Do not impersonate another person.
IoE Traders and social networking
- We may collect information about you in connection with social networking sites in several ways, such as:
- When you make information publicly available on your social networking page, we may collect that information.
Changes to this policy
Do not track for resident of the state of California (U.S.A)
- Do not Track (or “DNT”) is a preference you could set in your browser (provided your browser permit such selection) to let the sites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you.
- We do not respond to DNT signal. We do not treat differently the person whose browsers send a DNT signal differently from those without one.
- Please note that except for our Marketplace we do not collect personally identifiable information about you when you move across other websites.